FireFox Resources

I just check my email in Ubuntu archive. And wow.. there a shocking subject. 'FireFox using 500MB of RAM'. What? I was half unbelieve it. I am FireFox user. Every day, everytime, I use it on my online activity.

But, exactly, yeah FireFox is really consumtic in memory, especially the newest one; Firefox 3.0.10.



I asked to my friend how to see memory consumtion in Ubuntu, and he gimme the instruction. It's through System Monitor that you can access from System » Administration.

I can't believe it! One page you open in Firefox [include in this category new tab] is 'eat' memory! If you open pages with full ajax or flash, it might be happen. So, I just wonder if in my ubuntu maling-list there's a man that told us if his firefox consumtion is 1 GB! What kind of pages are he open?

How is yours?

1 comments:

Tweak Your Internet Connection said...

Use Firefox Ultimate Optimizer, to decrease your firefox memory consume, but its just work for windows.

for Linuxer... I don't know the program like FUO,
Simple way.. search using budhe google..

Post a Comment

 
Minima 4 coloum Blogger Template by Beloon-Online.
Simplicity Edited by Ipiet's Template