The Owner's birthday

Yeah,, at May 28th, 2009 yesterday, I was 20 years old.. I didn't wanna hold any celebration. But my friends surprised me with some eggs and a few glasses of water. The story begun when I stood by in front of my computer. I realized, if I got out of the laboratory, I would be 'surprised'. But.. my friends have some tricks to get me out and I didn't realized it. A few second after I got out.. And taraa.. I was wet by some eggs and water. Oh my God... This is unpredictable! I should be more aware.

But over all, I was happy. At least I have new friends that still remember my birthday. :D And... Hera I am! I am 20 years old now. I hope will face the great new future. Amin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Minima 4 coloum Blogger Template by Beloon-Online.
Simplicity Edited by Ipiet's Template